A delectable, elegant salad.
- • 1/2 lb baby arugula
- • 2 oz pecans, broken into pieces & toasted
- • 1 Red Anjou pear, cored & sliced
- • 2 oz Stilton, crumbled
- • 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- • 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- • 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- • freshly ground pepper
Prepare the vinaigrette
- Combine the vinegar and salt in a small prep bowl and allow salt to dissolve. Add the Dijon mustard and whisk until combined. Whisk in the olive oil until thoroughly combined. Add a few grinds of black pepper.
Prepare the salad
- Just before serving, put the arugula in a large bowl and toss with half the dressing to coat the leaves lightly. Arrange the arugula on individual plates, topping the greens with the pecans, Stilton and pear slices. Drizzle with a bit more dressing and serve.
- Serving Size: 4