A tangy and refreshing cocktail made with fresh lime juice and mint leaves. Perfect for summer evenings.
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 tsp sugar
- bunch of fresh mint
- 8 oz club soda (approximately)
- Rub a few mint leaves around the rim of a highball glass to transfer the oils and scent onto the glass.
- Add the lime juice, white rum, sugar and about 5 mint leaves to the glass.
- Muddle until the mint leaves are crushed and the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice; top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lime. Serve immediately.