- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground mace
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c sour cream
- 3/4 c golden raisins
- 3/4 c sultanas (dark raisins)
- 1/4 c chopped apricots
- Preheat oven to 350 F regular or 325 Convection.
- Grease and flour a 9×5″ loaf pan or 3 small loaf pans
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, mace, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and sour cream. Stir in the golden raisins, dark raisins and apricots.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, whisking until smooth.
- Spoon batter into the loaf pan and bake for one hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 60