- ½ tsp lime zest (from about ¼ of a lime)
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp lime juice
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g or 3 c watermelon, cubed
- 180 g or 1 ½ c English cucumber, half peeled and cubed
- 57 g or 2 oz chèvre, crumbled
- 4 g or 2 tbsp mint thinly sliced or small mint leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest, lime juice and olive oil.
- Just before serving, drizzle over the watermelon and cucumber; gently toss. Sprinkle with chèvre and mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Adapted from Dinner at the Zoo.