Pasta Alfredo with Shrimp, Smoked Salmon, Smoked Trout and Rapini. Delicious!
- • 1 lb Fettuccini or Tagliatelle
- • 16 oz Alfredo sauce (prepared or homemade)
- • 1 lb frozen shrimp (31-40 per lb)
- • 4 oz smoked salmon
- • 4 oz smoked trout
- • 1 bunch rapini
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil, then add the pasta. Cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, defrost and peel the shrimp under cold running water. Chop the salmon and smoked trout into ½” pieces. Clean and drain the rapini and chop into 2″ pieces.
- Gently heat the Alfredo sauce.
- When the pasta is almost ready, add the peeled shrimp and the rapini. Let the pot return to the boil for about a minute. Drain well in a colander.
- Combine the pasta/shrimp/rapini with the Alfredo sauce and the smoked fish. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4