- 15 ml or 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3g or ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 180 g or 1 ¼ c fresh or frozen English peas
- 340 g or 3 c sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 113 g or 6 c fresh arugula
- 113 g or 4 oz prosciutto, sliced thinly
- Fresh horseradish, grated
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and mustard. Gradually whisk in the oil until thoroughly emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a shallow skillet of water to a boil. Working in batches, flash cook the peas and sugar snap peas until tender-crisp (2 minutes per batch). Use a slotted spoon or spider to transfer to a bowl of iced water to halt the cooking. Drain and pat dry.
- Add the peas, sugar snap peas and arugula to the bowl with the dressing. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad between four plates and top with the prosciutto. Sprinkle with freshly grated horseradish.
Adapted from Coltivare, Houston, TX of Bon Appetit; March 2017.