Flaky, savoury and delicious. Just what the doctor ordered for an appetizer. These puffs melt in your mouth, and are a snap to make. What could be easier?Print
An easy to make and delicious appetizer. Perfect for munching during the holiday season.
- 1 lb puff pastry, (thawed if you bought frozen)
- 2 14oz cans artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c scallions, chopped
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 c Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400ºF or 375ºF Convection Bake.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, scallions and cheeses in a bowl. Set aside.
- Roll out the first sheet of pastry until it’s large enough to provide 15 to 20 3″ squares. Push each square down into a mini-muffin cup so that the corners of the squares are sticking up slightly above the top of the muffin cup.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with the artichoke mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the second sheet of pastry, working in batches if you only have one mini muffin tin (which I do!).