This refreshing champagne cocktail mixes elderflower liqueur with champagne, lemon, and gin. A sophisticated bubbly drink perfect for any occasion, especially during the summer months!
- 30 ml or 1 oz St. Germain liqueur
- 30 ml or 1 oz gin
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp simple syrup or pure maple syrup
- 45 ml or 3 oz champagne (about ½ a glass)
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add St. Germain liqueur, gin, lemon juice, and syrup. Shake 15 seconds until cold; strain the liquid into a champagne flute.
- Fill the glass with champagne. Garnish and serve.
For larger parties, make a batch of the St. Germain fixings ahead of time. Measure 3 oz per glass and top up with champagne.
Adapted from a recipe by Sonja and Alex Overhiser of acouplecooks.com.